– Ivalua, a leading provider of global Spend Management Cloud solutions, today announced the availability of a pre-packaged suite of solutions for state and local governments. The new packages combine private sector best practices with the unique requirements of state and local governments.
Unlike competitive offerings, the package is on the same, single code base as Ivalua’s full suite and offers the full capabilities and extensibility of the Ivalua platform. State and local government customers can quickly deploy tailored best practices and realize a rapid ROI, yet maintain the flexibility to be more responsive to changes in legislation, regulations and policies. Ivalua’s suite empowers customers to better manage their spend and suppliers to reduce costs, improve efficiency and transparency and better collaborate with stakeholders.
Pre-packaged solution highlights for the public sector include:
- Public Portal: Public catalogs, FOIA & bid protest management, optimized search
- Supplier Management: Enhanced supplier document management, diversity self-identification and validation
- Procure-to-Pay: Subcontract payment management, smart forms for needs identification, pCard management
- Source-to-Contract: Subcontractor identification and management, distributor / dealer management, compliance management, and enhanced subcontractor and diversity reporting
Ivalua has already become the technology of choice for public sector procurement leaders throughout North America. Customers span all levels of government and include the State of Ohio, State of Arizona, State of Maryland, City of New York, Shared Services Canada, British Columbia and others. The new solution captures the knowledge gained serving many of the continent’s leading public sector organizations so Ivalua can deliver more value faster to its customers.
“Public sector procurement leaders should not have to compromise between rapid time to value, best-of-breed capabilities and meeting their unique requirements,” said Mike Cook, Head of Public Sector Solutions at Ivalua. “The Ivalua platform uniquely empowers state and local governments to deliver the efficiency, transparency and value realized by the world’s leading brands to government. Now we can deliver even greater value in less time than ever before.”